Monday, August 9, 2010

It's almost time

We will not be starting the program this week, but will be starting next Monday. I have not gotten the final word from a few people, and we want as many people as possible. So far here are the participants (please correct me if I am wrong):
Renee Rice
Michelle Rasmussen
Renee Frisby
Thomas Frisby
Emily Hill
Melissa DeLong ?
Marian Chase?
Lisa Jenkins ?

Please let me know if you are for sure doing this. Also, please invite friends and family to do it with us. It's more fun if there are more people. I also need your $10 if you are doing it. I will hold on to all the money until the 8 weeks is over. Remember the more people that do it, the bigger the pay out. Try to get your money to me this week if possible. I am looking forward to starting next week, so please let me know if you are IN or OUT this week.

2 comments:

  1. I hate to be the party pooper; but I wasn't planning on doing it....Sorry.

    ReplyDelete